Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy Schedule

Hey, Everyone I got to NIACC ( North Iowa area Community College) I just start this full its going very intresting I am trying to become an accountant. I have been very busy latley since its starting to come down the end of the Semester. I am very proud of my self. Im getting A's in all of my classes. I usually have classes between 8:50am-1:20pm everyday except Weds. I have 10am-1:20pm. and then I work at Shopko 4-cl mostly ever day. I just started this job.. Im excited. its new. I used to work at Mcdonalds West, where I met my Boyfriend Dustin who I love very much, and we have been dating for 7 months today. So between all of my time I will try and get some blogs up. but other then that im usually hanging out with my Bestfriend Tiffany and her boyfriend Cody, and My boyfriend.

No comments: